August 21, 2013

You don't really know me well

Hey peoples,  hello blog!  So I m back ;)
Today such a emo night, as you see frm my title ...

I just wanna shout out this bad feeling in my blog. I thought 'some' of my frens really know me well,  but actually they did not .

Whn I m cry,  I just need someone to console me.. myb just some words or text which cn let me feel comfort . Yea,  just simple like tat ..

I m such person who easier crying .. and I noe u r bored Bcoz saw me cried lots of time ..and u just start ignore .... maybe u don't means tat . At my standpoint,  u r doing tat . I m a emotional person..

i noe peoples r imperfect ....  i m trying to hide this stupid feeling!   I m just tired..myb one day .... it will be game over soon. ..

Kay,  stop here ...sry guys,  this is my first post after so longtime . I noe first post shouldn't be like tis.... I promise next post wouldn't be like this .. :)
Good night yea n thanks for those who click my link n  read .. coz it means u guys care abt me?  XD    byebye!  Stay tuned for my next post . Sweet dream . !

No comments:

Post a Comment