August 17, 2011

Desire ? O.o

Imma cnt sleep , cnt study oso
Sleep mode n study mode dint on yet = =
Tml I sure regret till maxxxxx 1 , y dint study earlyyy T^T


As I mention before , wanna upload the photos take by qian yi for her assignment
Actually  got a lots pics , but I juz choose some of the photos I most prefer only
Coz kinda lazy upload ;P
Qian yi , hope this photos cn help ur assignment larh ><
Good luck ♡


Share wif u all ;)

Take accidently while waiting for rapid ;)

Love the light n angle ♥♥

I looks slim n tall , hohohoho ;D


And , the last , dont scared by me  =D
Give u few seconds take a breath

1



2



3


So not me O.o !!
Qian yi put the title of this pic is Desire
Hahahaha
LMAO

Harloo , r u still alive ? =P
Hope u all dint scared by me
Give me some comments if u ll like
Thank you muchie ❤



K larh , stop here ...
Try sleep n wake up early tml for k book ;)
Good nite n gambatte for the frens who r burning midnight oils n get exam tml
✿✿

12 comments:

  1. LOLx..tht pic...XD anyway..gambateh and good luck for ur exam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg !!!!!
    scare tiok me liao la....
    boniu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lenglui nice to meet u...
    hope can be fren v u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tmac4_mcalex ,haha , paiseh for scared tiok u =P
    thanks ya
    Bonnie , haha , see , i say ady ,hahahaha
    kin meng LOL U =='''

    ReplyDelete
  5. kin meng , i dont think serious pun O.o
    carrie , >< perliiii

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, i mean it. bie huai yi wo XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. kin meng , plz la , noe u early liao la , haha
    jain , thank you yea , hehe =D
    carrie , awwww, u hurted me ><

    ReplyDelete