January 06, 2011

English test =(

Last nite didnt slp more than 3h .. zzz ...whn go exam feel fucking sleepy ... dunno cn pass or nt , God , plssss , bless me pass ><  

After bek hostel ,  my deardear cute supin cook maggie 4 me , haha , den fastfast go slp ler ..slp frm 1 til 6 sth ..An hour a day , keeps doctor away =D
I ady wear my ultraman slippers^^

my 1st gift , pencil case , by Qian yi ^^
she notice that my pencil case ady spoil jor , then buy d pencilcase frm melaka 4 me , although
my face shows nth , but actually i very happy coz u always noticed me ~

thx juli v e d gift ,the bottles of H.K just nw just receive =)
very appreciate it <3
thx shuling n supin =)
I like it .. muacksss



today eh dinner , seems like normal fried rice ,but the taste really very hochiak
than the restaurant 1 !!! XD
Left cooked by Qian yi
Right cooked by Gia min



2 comments:

  1. delicious wor..
    n quite many gifts u received wor...hehe~
    gambateh on ur next test bah~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ya jim =D
    haha ,i will d ..

    ReplyDelete