January 27, 2011

My dream ! I will achieve it soon! =)

Suddenly got form find Hello Kitty decorations ><
I really love Hello Kitty lar , 
there photos r found in internet 1 
It looks awesome !!!! 
This is one of my dream =)

My future room >< 
It looks simple n clean !

This oso nt bad >< !!


My future baby room , its cute , right ?! 
Hope I will hv a daughter 1st *I m ki siao ady XD

Yea , sure muz d ! A big mirror in my bathroom !

Include toilet too ! ><



Ohh , like mamasak  XD
Is tat too over ady if kitchen decorate lyk tat ,haha


Am I too over ady ?? XD
I think is OK lar .. * crazy liao

Next Hello Kitty accessories !! 

see it b4 in magazine ady .. sigh ! Casio 1 , 
I m willing to buy tis camera since last year 
Sigh ! nw still didnt find tiok =(

yup , its original hello kitty laptop ! ^^
Price sure very high 1 ,zz


S 5230 from samsung ! touch screen eh

Nokia X6

Noia Hello Kitty edition too =)

I m willing to buy these phones !! ><


I  just only buy the Hello Kitty tat cn use 1 =D
Pretty n looks cute 


Thx for view 
Nite all =)
hv a sweet dream 

No comments:

Post a Comment