January 28, 2011

Once upon a time

Hahax , dunno wan put wat title !! xD


Today 3 sth juz wake up , Sigh !
waste my time nia , tmr should wake up early ler !! ><


Actually plan next mon or tue go Carnival ply water 1 
But , it near CNY ler , n gt few cn go oso ,
So , 
I announced : IT IS CANCEL !!!!!! =(
Haiz , nvm lar , sure gt next time 1 , haha


Skip this topic 


My sis , chianchian buy a Hello Kitty mask for me 
haha  ,so touched nia ><


Hello Kitty mask !! so cute ><


thank you so muchh !I like the mask =) 
although juz cost RM 2 nia , Haha 


Almost whole day see magazine , watch tv n fb nia ,
Ah hiao sit beside me whn i was c the magazine buy frm my sis


LOL , I m juz noticed my youngest sis so big ady
She is 11 ady ..
N , I m getting old =(

I m still didnt finished yet ==
I think muz use 5 days study finish !
138 / 195 


Is time 4 sleep ler 
Nite world
Nite frens
Gud nite to me t00 =)





No comments:

Post a Comment