January 08, 2011

The nite still young . . .

Finally exam 2 subjects ady , wee...
today macro exam although I gt study b4 but i cnt rmb n dunno hw to write ...
I just use my common sense ans onli , God bless me pls , I just hope cn pass =)


After bek hostel , damn hungry , coz whole day no eat after MCD ... but no delivery today =(
just can cook maggie to eat onli ...
supin jio acc her watch 人形蜈蚣 .. zzz , acc her watch coz boring oso 
I , supin , shuling n jovey watch at supin room ..
damn it , the movie make me disgusting !!!!!!!
luckily i didnt eat maggie yet , abo i sure will vomit ...
Gia kie oso gt join us watch , haha
our hostel full of our shout voice >< v screamed so loud , haha
coz really geli whn c the mouth inside the ass 
damn it !! whn think tiok = =
人形蜈蚣

2.53 am nw , is time for sleep ler
although cnt slp yet , zzz
nite all ~

THE END



1 comment: