January 15, 2011

I love my life now

suddenly think tiok bad memories ...
But , anyway pass lerrrr ,
coz got u all accompany =D










my hsemates N0 53 !
Qianyi n her coursemate Juli v e 
Qianyi , A gud fren n advisor + listener .. 
although v always argue , haha
**Juli v e , a cute gurl who sometimes cum our hse , she damn luv korea star 1 




pretty sisters in out hostel =)
giakie n giamin
same hometown , kedah lang ~
ady think them is my family members ^^




lynnie n her darling ,melborn 
lynnie = behbeh
oso kedah lang n very ‘cute’ girl XD
** melborn = qian yi coursemate + beh bf , live in BF eh , but is our hostel eh regular customer , so ady think he is our NO53 member 








Yico lee ! always call me chicken little = =
but i like lt , haha , PR student , very pro n hardworking eh
although sometimes she like say me but ...
i like it too coz i noe she care me n think i m her muimui , haha




my roommates , jovey n shuling =)
v ady stay together 2 sem le o ><
thx jovey cn bear my habits ><






supin n nick ~
hehe , supin most q liao , haha , always sampak with her one
her bf oso our regular customer oso , a funny n crazy eh guy XD




A nice n friendly hsemate , although u seldom at hm =(












The talkactive person in middle 1  , Rjun !!
oso qian yi coursemate + sml sml eh fren  , she was a funny n crzy person
always call me xiang hua xiang hua ~~~~
our N0 53 customer XD
















THE END

1 comment:

  1. hmm~
    just think of the good time u have with your friend and let go of those bad memories..
    stay happy always ya~
    =)

    ReplyDelete