July 06, 2011

Nt TRY, is MUST !


I noe I say many times b4 ,
wan chnge my rude words , bad habits , bla bla bla n so on
zz , bt till now I still dint chnge =(

Actually I really gt try hard to chnge lehh ><
but nw really must 100 % chnge it !!!
Be a polite n good girl !
Hahahaz , support me yea , frens
















** dun scared by my face coz langsung tak makeup n pull up my fringe some more ><



Hv a sweetdream !!!
n rmb dont go out on this saturday (9/7) ,  stay home better
coz the government is cracking down to prevent a July 9th demonstration organized by a group of opposition backed activists ,called Bersih .
Anyone wearing yellow will automatically be identified as a protester.
LMAO

zzzz , malaysia semakin wan like ''world war ''ady
damn many rubbish  things happen @@
Take care guys .

Good nite all ~

5 comments:

  1. sayang sayang har~
    polite girl~~
    hehe
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. not going to support you anymore u tis 好女人 =P
    btw i gt something wana ask u,can i?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait ur mood become good 1st onli ask ba. if nt ltr say me pulak -.-

    ReplyDelete