December 10, 2011

Very recently life ;)

Imma at sweet home nw  :3

To welcome Christmas is coming ,
Did u all noticed tat I change my blog skin n the display songs :P ?

Hope u all will love it ><

More 3 weeks wan to welcome final exam Lol

Nxt week gonna start prepared for my final exam

Please dont be lazyy # Always remind myself -_-!

Since nth do at home , gonna blog about the very recently life LOL


The very recently me :3 

Am I looking fat jor ? :/

Kimgary 辛辣面 always my favourite
(¯﹃¯)

Fight eat KFC with andrew 
See who eat most  干净 
&
I win a starbuck coffee  

Hohohohooo , thanks andrew khew
o(≧v≦)o~~

Buy at strait quey ' book fair
With jobies hung 
For make our notes colourful n fight for final = =  

Partyy night C:

My nescafe stock 
\(^o^)/

Last sat , celebrated Angela birthday by having dinner at our hostel
A simple but sweet celebration ;)

Cooked by eric n qian yi :>

Pretty birthday girl - Angela Keok 
She is surprise coz she thought juz a simple dinner only


Unexpected birthday cake by Eric ;)

By Eric
(*^__^*) 
ho chio niaaa 
looks like angela gonna married 
Qian yi likes a mommy 
XD

Eric & Angela 

Eric,Angela,Qianyi

same ppl + Jovey

same ppl + Me :P


Qianyi n Angela

残渣 o.o


Finished blog 
Going bath n keep my stuff now
Tml back pg again :(

I m very missing my momie larh 
人越大,越想家  
Did u all agree ?

Gtg , byee peeps
Hv a nice day :) 
Thanks for read as usual 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice blog you have there! :)

    Follow my blog on http://wklow.blogspot.com

    or

    Twitter @sonnykazu :)

    ReplyDelete