December 30, 2011

Everything in the end of 2011



Helllooo , I m here blog again
Today is last day of 2011 :/

I m try to blog b4 the end of 2011 

Finished my 1st exam paper yesterday zzz

#Totally didnt nervous n no feeling at all , w..t..h ..
Izzit gud thing ? o.O

3 Jan juz having my 2nd subject
But need revision hard too larh


☺ Everything happen in the end of Dec ~

Take Group photos with housemates
Some of them gonna graduate after this sem :(
Ar bee , christine & Ru pei


Although they juz moved in nt more 3 months ,
But glad n happy meet u all :3

The happy moment whn take photos

Jovey,Su rong , ru pei , christine , qianyi , shu min
behbeh , supin , me , ar bee











 Qian yi with joveyy
大力士yaaaa XD

Three of us :3

Thanks miko buy me Hello Kitty biscuits frm Singapore
The taste almost same likes ROCKY
:D

New high heels
Quite a longtime didnt buy high heels to wear ady :/

BAR-B-Q PLAZA, Gurney 
Dinner with roommates supin & Ar bee ♥♥




Addicted to this porridge recently
yum yum norhhh
~\(≧▽≦)/~

It is full for me , at least cn tahan half days XD

Btw , how you all celebrate ur new year eve ?

Tml gonna ply hard hard b4 2012 comes :S

Good luck and add oil  to those who face exam tml :)

Good night & morming in advance 
byeeee s ~~(@^_^@)~

No comments:

Post a Comment