January 09, 2012

2+0 Birthday :Part1

Hello hello @@
Izzit my blog still alive ??

Sorry for neglected my blog almost 1 weeks

I m facing final exam now =/
And Wed is the last day of final exam !!

Yuhoooooooooo ~ Fly like a G6 o(≧v≦)o~~

Okayyy , stop here
Lets back to the topic ↖(^ω^)↗

Yes , Jan 5 is ur lovely blogger  big big dayyy :3
stepped into Twenty now

# Arghhh , I nw still cnnot accept I ady 20 years -.-

I m getting old , wtfrog !!!!!D:


As same likes last year , my birthday falls on final exam period again o(╯□╰)o

Although this year birthday celebration nt same likes last year 's '' big surprise ''

But I pass my 20th birthday happily n warmly .. ^o^

Okayy !!  Let photos tells how I pass my big day :P
Enjoy peeps


3.1.12


A surprise give by my roommates , Arbee , his BBboy & supin 

Yea , The surprise is too suddenlyy coz I nvr expect they will so early surprised n celebrated my birthday
# LOL ,coz Ar bee got test on my birthday so she cnnt celebrate wif me tat time

Thanks larhhhh , heart it  ♥C:
It really touched lar weyyyy 
# I miss u ar bee , did u see my blog ? :(

Okayy , ignore my face plz -.-

Tat time I at downstairs study
They suddenly ask me cum into room take things
& give me the birthday cake o.o

too shocked till dunnoe give wat response
hahahahaaaaa !

*Thanks for the birthday cake & burger king :D



4.1.12
Luckily 7.1.12 juz hv exam , huhuuuuu
Thanks God :')
I got enough time relaxx n enjoyed my birthday


Hving steamboat with Andrew,XiaoPing,Jobies,Bonnie,Wallance&Kido

They knew me I nvr eat steamboat at pg before , den treat me go 火锅之家 as a simple celebration
#I noe is very hochioo coz at pg almost 1half years ler but didnt eat steamboat b4,dont laugh plz -.-



Didnt take so much photos at tat night
coz all busy eat n eat 
XD

Thanks lanlit group !  :3
Love u guys larrrr 



After bek from steamboat , going club wif supin n meet some frens thr ;)



We run the night  ~ :P

Supin & Me :3

5.1.12
Keep reply fb frens post :3
Reply the comments one by one , I m soooo 真心诚意d kayy C:

Thanks u guys for the birthday wish yea ♥♥

Due to the line very lag & hard to loads the older post 
Some of frens I cnnt reply u , very sorry about tat ><
Hv a nice day yorr ~


SJian suddenly phoned me & cum hostel wif bonnie suddenly o.o
We going strait quey starbuck chit chat coz longtime didnt meet ler 

The best buddies forever
Sjian & Bonnie

Meet Leven thr
thanks for the cake yea :3
hahaaa 

And thank you Sjian treat us starbuck n the birthday present
I like it so muchieeee 
heeheee ~\(≧▽≦)/~


After tat , prepared back home for another outing wif hsemates again :3

Stay tuned for Part 2 
miss yea

Good night peeps :3
thanks for read

Good luck in final for those who still face exam
&
Happy Holiday to ppl who finished exam yea !!
O(∩_∩)O


No comments:

Post a Comment