January 22, 2012

here we r together again :)

Happy reunion peeps ;)

Tml is 初一 already , wush wushhh XD

虽然今年没什么新年气氛,但还是期待穿新衣和拿红包 
hohohooooo ~

Last 2 days , take bus go a.s meet my bestie - Xiao Qi & Yun ling
and overnight at ling s house

Both of them are my veryvery super bestfren  since form 1
although we juz study together 3 years only
But we noe each other well :)

They both come back frm Taiwan n Singapore , one year just bek only 1 time so sure i wont miss this chance to meet them ><

We had a lot happy shopping moment together ;)

#I miss u two lar weyy :(

Here are them , Xiao Qin n Yun Ling \(≧▽≦)/






Meet sherry at  city plaza Y(^o^)Y



While waiting yunling testing dress ovo


Three of us :D

buy frm xiao qi at taiwan C:
Thx babee 

At ling s home ;)

#Camwhore everywhr , tats girl :P



 Yunling :3

Xiao Qi :D

ur truly blogger 
╭(╯3╰)╮

I make decision dye my hair =/
coz both of them , hahahaaa 说动了我 ><

Although very missed my black hair but is ok wat 

new year must try new things!!  agree ? -.-


when d-y-i-n-g
#they help me dye 
(∩_∩)
evil smile 
hehe

再见了,十九年的黑发:')



Will upload my photo after dye hair C:
Stay tuned yaa 

吃团圆饭去咯~~~~ o(≧v≦)o~~

Lastly , 祝你们新年快乐!拿红包拿到手软!身体健康!

No comments:

Post a Comment