August 23, 2011

Last subject =X


Juz wake up onlyyy after lunchie at MCD ,
so steam my face = = !!

Tml is last subject loo , feel nth , nt very excited onlyy
Coz damn worried the result , haih ..
* Pray hard hard this few days

This time exam let me consider tat should I continue my study or nt=//
I noe it is stupid question coz imma ady Year 2 ler
coz I really cnt handle it ..somemore I still got 2 subjects dint resit yet
zzzZzzzz

Feel lazy n dizzy to study this last subject =//
But will try my best oso larh
Tonight will be the '' last night stalker '' ;D

Will be stay at pg few days after exam
Dadie will cum fetch me bek , lalala ~
After tat , gt a 3 weeks sembreak 4 me for staying hometown
Miss momie n dadie n coco so much ><

♥♥♥

Yico lee finished the last paper last night
She move out from our hostel ler coz she ady finished her diploma n will be go Kampar continue her advance diploma
Yico lee , we wont forget u 1 ='(
Got time will go butterworth find u dd ღ


Happy holiday to all friends who finished the final ! ;)

For tarcians or frens who still take exam , Good luck to u all n fight till ends !
Gambatte !!! ;)
N dont give up easily

当你选择要放弃时,想想当初为何走到今天


4 comments:

  1. same~2 subject haven resit~^^can i noe u this sem take how many subs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont gv up..u can do it if u want to...i know everyone is different but i also work so hard to make this level..(i know u dont know who is me). jz like what u said in last sentence...think of the future, think of those important to u...anyway, dont push yourself too hard, GOOD LUCK~

    ReplyDelete
  3. okayy , thanks for ur words ! althouh I dunnoe u oso ;) Hv a nice day !

    ReplyDelete