August 03, 2011

The finally ;)

Almost all my photos will appear at this post
Took many photos after last test , nth to do
So , skip or close it if u dont like , Thankss ;)
Nt enough sleep recently , my panda eyes @@


 Today Basic Taxation test ..
erm , actually quite easy d , bt I study d part dint out -.-
Juz soso onlyy , anyway hope cn pass this test !!
Huat arrr ~ Pass arr ~
 

Hooray , Finally done all the assignments n test ler * weeee
Although still got 2 more weeks is final exam ler  -o-


Zz , wanna tell ur guys tat , I fail the Financial Accounting in test 2 last week
Juz get 22/50 marks onlyy =(
Arghh , but luckily our lovely tutor hv a ' make good test ' 4 the ppl who fail Test2

Well , I did well in the make good test * For my standard larh -.-
Get 43/50 * heehee , damn excited m I !

V still dunnoe the mark of coursework for another subjects
Damn scared , haih , popi me cn shun shun li li pass larh
God , I m nt a greedy ppl lai , I juz wan pass nia >.< *


Aww , miss my dadie n momie so muchieee
Momie , u alwys support me whn I m down or get bad result
I love u !! ~\(^o^)/~ * Muackss


I dint show my middle finger * dont misunderstand =P

nw still in the process bcum a lady ;)


Oh , almost forget ler , here ..
wanna say Happy Birthday to ah jo
Today is ur bird day ! Hv a blast ! =]
stay cute , pretty , clever , bla bla bla .. always
Love u <3


E-N-D
Readers
Hv a nice day !
Sleep tight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment