August 26, 2011

Coming home ^o^

Harlooo , Tamago was here O(∩_∩)O~
yuckkss , looks like i m so act cute , haha !Geli !

Nw keeping my stuff n waiting daddie cum fetch me * Excited *
Lots stuff need bring back leh ><
















 

And my babies too  ↖(^ω^)↗
I dont wan leave them at hostel abt 3 weeks larh
Still thinking wan bring back bo =*(











  


Had a great Friday * yesterday I mean *
Going lunchie with Jovey at Sushi King Gurney n shopping













Then hving Chatime !(¯﹃¯)




























Shopping time !! ♥♥♥


















At Night , going dinner n movie wif W.S * dont wan mention ur name , coz scare ur fans beat me , haha*
Took my dinner at The ship * Grhhhh ,Forget take photo la >< !!!!!*

Movie time !
Final destination 3D somemore ><

 

At the end of the movie , got'' Someone'' tiok scared by his ending
Hahahahaha ,laugh non stop whn think tiok !
Funny n cute xD!

Enjoyed the day with u ,Thanks 4 everything~ =)
Car trainer ! haha , really thanks ! ♡

Continue keep my stuff @@
Bye n thanks 4 read ;)
Peeps , Enjoy ur holidays n take care ur health coz keep raining this few days ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment