August 11, 2011

Crepe Cottage again✿

Kinda unlucky this few days.. haih ... lazyy say out .. make me down n sad whole day =(
But

Whn I go bank to check the account balance , i found tat my ptptn ady come ! wee *
Money always the best medicine to make me happy back ;P
lalala ~

While , bek to my topic of today
Hving supper wif Qian yi , julie n supin at crepe cottage
I miss their dessert a lot !(¯﹃¯)


This was the 2nd time visit to crepe cottage ..
Full house today =/


V waiting outside to wait a empty  table  , huhuhuhuuu


da blogger =)

While waiting at outside , keep snap photos n ordered desserts 1st
heehee=]

▶The menu◀
Julie , cc , qianyi ,supin

julie n qianyi busy take photos to complete their assignment
I n supin busy camwhore 4 syok^o^

Our ordered dessert ;)
yum yum norh ♥♥

Finally , finished copy those notes n blogged@@
Byee ;)

Good nite n good morning !
This was the last post b4 final
Say bye to internet
Thx 4 view yea ~
Will miss u all ♫♪♬♩







2 comments: