August 30, 2011

Imma get mildew ady

View back my bloggie old posts  , I pass my last sembreak by learning car

Lol , this sembreak .. I gonna be pig ady  (ˉ(∞)ˉ)
Watch hk drama , eat , sleep , fb , play games , do housework
I m nw 'chase' 真相 hk drama
Imma noe I ad  outdated ler , nw juz watch it , haha
still got 紫禁惊雷,潜行狙击waiting me to watch ╭(╯^╰)╮
This I pass my days b4 holiday ended
Bo huat , no money how go trip wor ?! ><

Actually plan wan go Perlis find xiao qi 1
But plan fail /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
coz she still need working n dint have off day
Nxt year cny hope u can bek msia larh
Miss u ♥♥♥
take care ya , dar :'(

Dadie keep make orange juice for us once I n sis bek home
Xin ku ni larhh ~ ~ coz once he made , he should made 6 glass of  juice
Include my momie n 4 sis ;D
Hahahaha

Friends ,
Happy National day n ~ ♡
Enjoy ur holidays , dont waste it likes me aneh
I gonna plan again , hw  I spend my holidays O.o
Byee n good night ;)

2 comments: