July 25, 2011

Crepe Cottage~\(≧▽≦)/~

Firstly , tell ur guys a bad new , I won't post the Bon odori photos
sorry 4 break the promise .. the photos all at my hsemate DSL ..
And , the photos so hard to upload coz too ''big'' le LOL 
Forgive me , plz {{{(>_<)}}}??

This few days like use many kind of emotion  LMAO


Sorry if let some of u disgusting or geli
Coz as I mention in my facebook status b4 ,I m try to  be a 淑女
I m serious this time ╭(╯^╰)╮
So many friends look down me , haih ! sad r ~
Train myself by use this cute emotions 1st  [ Noob method O_O]
Hahaha , some of my frens still cnt accept my change yet
But slow slow , u all will accept le larh (*^__^*)

Ok , back to the topic !
Finally I gt chance hving dinner[ should be supper lol] at  Crepe cottage ler
B4 keep listen gia min say hochiak bt dint hv chance visit it (╯﹏╰)

Today ,
behbeh , qian yi n me join Gia kie n gia min go out dinner  =]

B4 goin Creppe Cottage , we settled our dinner at Long beach in Batu Ferringhi[Nt so sure the name -.-]
 
chicken chop , chicken ass n chicken wing
All chicken LOL
Some of u might be disgusting abt it coz all chicken meal
Hahaha , but is my favourite ↖(^ω^)↗

Suddenly , gia min pop up a idea tat wan  go to Crepe Cottage try the crepes
Hahahaz , sure 4 of tamchiak eh us agree with her idea (*^__^*)



The environment of outside n inside ^o^
The menu o(≧v≦)o~~


I am cc is me ~(@^_^@)~
Mine , chocolate crepe RM 11
Yummy , love it ><

Gia kie ' order, Mango cup , RM 13
recommend for the fren who likes mango d
Damn ''gao'' @@

behbeh' order ,Kiwi crepe , RM 10
 damn many slices of kiwi lehh

Qian yi ' order , Flapjacks  RM 11
Nxt time I wan try this , ho chiak lehh

Gia min ' order , Peach crepe , RM 11
She keep praise this delicious
Nxt time u all cn go try n eat =D


Yum yum \(^o^)/

End my post with my new slippers
o(≧v≦)o


Gonna sleep ler , juz finished my business plan slide show @.@
Thanks for view yoh
Good night n good morning to u all =]
Help me click the nuffnang if can
~ Thanks ~


3 comments: