July 02, 2011

Everything was changed!

less blog n blog ..
nth special happen in my life now ..


I m juz keep slp , lazy , online , watch cartoon n go clss


sometimes gt hang out with fren , bt my mood cnt high n happy as b4 ..


zzz , my life sames like zombie nw * I noe I  wasted the time LOL


Keep promised myself tat , should happy , should appreciate it wat I hv , make my days meaningful


But , I juz noe say , talk cock more than action !
I hate myself = =
U s e l e s s
I m lost' some feeling ', bt I dunnoe I lost wat pun = = LMAO

Really sot liao me ,

I got try find the ''feeling '' bek by different wayss

Bek to the clubbing life ,
But after tat , I found tat , tat 'feeling' nt the ''feeling'' I lost !!
suck la !!!!
''feeling'' whr r u now ???!!!

** sry 4 let u all blur blur , actually I dunnoe talk wat pun , haih
Hv a nice day , guys
n drink more water too , recently weather damn hot
My voice still dint recover yet =(
Take care yea ~



1 comment: