January 15, 2011

Be polite girl =D

v go vegetarian restaurant hving dinner , tis is 2nd time v go thr eat ler ..
I first time feel tat vegeterian food tasty 0.0
coz I like eat meat 1 especially KFC  , haha 

Tat time , I promise my hsemates n frens them wan b polite girl =)
wont say rude words n be rude girl ..
I will try my best ! haha


After dinner , v suddenly gt form wan go starbuck drink coffee
hahaha , v crazy liao , den bek hostel takes notes go thr study =D
see !! I so hardworking ..

CC  ^^V
We r hardworking students =D
wat r u doin ? huixin , haha
My favourite 0.0
I love hot mocha !!
Like tis spec*giamin de
coz cn cover my panda eyes
My panda eyes >< hate !!
My recently hairstyle =)
My hiao ki -0-
someone say de 
Giamin , jovey n Me
Jovey n Me
my hsemates , pretty sisters , giamin n giakie
qian yi n julive , nice hair style ><
A cute babe tats attract our attention in starbuck
she damn cute ><
I wish i hv a q babe like her soon XD

we 2sth just bek hm , haha
siao liao
hv a nice trip with u all , although tiok saman !
suck police !!!!
tired ler , nite world =)

PS: sorry to bonnie them coz cnt go BBQ with u all >< 














No comments:

Post a Comment