September 11, 2011

Time flies

Hello peeps
My holiday still left 4 days only ><

§ :This post gonna be a long post , so dont fall asleep k =P ?
Words more than pics ..

I might be 15th or 16th will be back pg to prepare 回乡..
Maybe will take bus bek 1st coz parents need attend ppl wedding at 16th n cnnt fetch me back !
then , they sun juz come pg send me my stuff

Still wonder that how n whn the proper date I should go back
Grhhhhhhh , Hou ma fan r ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !!!! = =

Although got little bit lazy bek pg n somemore alone at hostel only but ,
As Eric said before , this maybe is the last time CS A group hang out n play together ..
So , sure I will join this activity wif ur guys ;)

⊱☺⊰

Yesterday * Sat
Actually plan go 来发公园 which at Jitra d
Unfortunately , when reach thr , raining heavily T^T somemore inside dint hv animals anymore
Just left crocodile n fishes only </3
So , v dint go visit inside ..
Disappointed & feel sorry to WS too , coz he drove all the time ><

We goin Queensbay watch movie , My kingdom

Synopsis: Erkui (韩庚) and Guan YiLong (吴尊) are two orphans under opera star Master Yu. When the boys grow up, they set off for Shanghai to pursue revenge. They become sensations of the Shanghai opera scene but soon, their collective pasts catch up with them as they are entangled in a complex web of love, lust, deceit and betrayal.

The ending got little touched ..
My Comment : Guys maybe will like it more , for me not bad too =)


Second round , goin Gurney watch Nasi Lemak 2.0
Sounds weird n funny , rite ? *coz v suddenly plan 1 Go different pls watch movie LMAO ! hahaha

Synopsis: Young Chef Huang (Namewee) struggles to get his restaurant business going because he cannot adapt to the 'localized' cooking his patrons are looking for. However, contradict to his unpopular cuisine, he is also well-known as 'Hero Huang' in the local neighborhood where he carries out good deed in helping the community until he met Xiao K (Karen Kong) who got him into deep trouble. In order to get his life and the restaurant business back on track, Chef Huang must now seek help from a mysterious hawker stall lady (Adibah Noor), who summons him to embark on the extraordinary journey of his life. During this self-enlightening experience, he will also meet many 'local heroes' each lending their support to help him re-discover his roots and the real hidden message of 'Nasi Lemak'.

I juz can say I almost laugh till the ending of movie , hahahaha ~
My Comment : Super Duper Funny ! suggest u all can go watch ! * maybe I gonna watch 4 2nd time too xD

Enjoyed my Sat wif u , Thanks a lot =)
and sorry tat let u drive whole day  
* u sure very tired d =X

⊱☺⊰

Tml , * Mon  goin  help my bestie , yunfen , be her model for complete her homework
So tml early morning will join her go her make-up center which stated at penang
dont noe why I feel nervous O.o Lol !
Hope all things went well ><

⊱☺⊰

The last part ,
9/9 was my 4th sis , Poo ee Birthday
Happy Bufday ! Hope u can score 7A in UPSR ^^

Celebrate her birthday by had a simple dinner n ordered her favourite food !
Then brought her a birthday cake ;)

Capucino flavor *
Happy 12th birthday ! =D
The birthday girl !

Pretty momie wif birthday girl

They looks excited ! XD

Make a wish ~
p.s look the smllest girl , her mouth wanna blows the candle = =

momie , poo ee & chianchian
wif 2 little sis ;D
Here we r ;) !!
中秋节快乐 !

No comments:

Post a Comment