June 05, 2012

Short update-End of May

#colourful CC

Now ady is June 
Cnnt believe time pass so fast  :O

update my bloggie since today I hv mood to blog heheee
#Actually is I dontwan u guys forget my bloggie >w<

Assignment n tests are now comingg ..
# I dont like last min =.= But it always !! Lol !!

After blogging should concentrate study fot this Sat mid term test ler .. >o<

Here,
Summary my end of may activity is this post :)

Going Nueve wif yao , shaolun , ying , hao n hui yan ;)
# Longtime we didnt meet together ler .
we knew each other since secondary skul 

And this is the 1st time I met ah ying at penang since she
ady cum penang study quite longtime hahahaa (._.)


Left - ah ying
Right - Huiyan


Going Youth Park jogging wif bfren 
# Bfren say my tongue so longgg n yengg
XD

住家饭cooked by bfren ;)
Delicious ~~~~

I miss your soup so much !!!!!
#whn u wanna cook for me kor D:

Just a little short update :)
Thanks for read guys 
#I noe my blog is getting bored now :(
But stay tune for my next post kayyyy 

Bye bye and lays down blanket  coz today s weather very cool ~o~



No comments:

Post a Comment