October 21, 2012

Hate Oct :(

I dont like Oct :(
Yea , memang full of bad luck n troubles in tis month ..

I thought I ady settle those trouble , but bad things come after tat !
Yea .. not abt my working problems ..Dnt worry :)

I lost my wallet .. T.T DAMN DAMN DAMN *
Keep crying and luckily bf beside me , he keep ask me calm down
Coz I keep throw my stuff and messing my room ..

Fortunately , I dint put my IC inside my wallet n it just left rm50++ cash  ..hmmph ....But my lesen n bla bla bla nid go redo !!  sad n down oso !

This is the 2nd time I lost my wallet .. The 1st time is at last year and it is rapped by a motorist
Compare wif last year , this time is small case ady .. :/
#Self comfort :(

But the wallet is my birthday gift frm my best frens , Qianyi & Jovey D:

whr r u now ? :(
I miss u so much

Haihss , the next bad things is my first account being hacked ..
I cnnt even enter my password , the fb system said my password was changed one day ago
Wth ?! Tat time I m movie !! whr got time change my password 

Damn it , and the worst thing is I forget my hotmail password :(



Hope this bad luck end now !
o0o

#Sorry for being rude ._.

Anyway , I m ok ady :>

Thanks for read
Good night
Sweet dream :)






No comments:

Post a Comment