June 12, 2011

血拼纪念日

Is sat again!!!!!

 pass the sat with qianyi n jovey in praginmall =P



Goin Sushi King settled our breakfast + lunch ,


Special promotion , lalala ~
I gonna order it



Lets photos tell the words ,
we 3 eh drinks , pepsi float !

Tempura udon

 Jovey

Me =w=

Qian yi , hahaha ! *wow
kamu sangat kuat makan lol x)

After tat , v goin praginmall shopping lorr
Buy 2 shirts , 2 short pants n elianto cosmetics =D
Happy bt xim tia nia  ><
My money fly away ~~~ sad sob sob


Nxt  we goin 1st avenue settled our dinner at 朱师傅 =) ,

Our dinner ,
 
 


 lalala , b4 cut hair ,

qian yi , ur tongue lol O.o

After cut =D , Hv a new fringe !

Hv a nice day with my lovely hsemates =)




M I suit the short fringe =w= ?


Before


After


Paiseh for those frens who lie by me =P
I dint cut short my hair larh , juz only hv a new fringe nia ,haha
Thanks for view =)
Hv a nice day ~~~

2 comments: