February 19, 2012

The last last gathering :")

A very very belated post %>_<%




4.2.2012
Baby girls cuming penang find me 
# Touching :")  

Tats them ~O(∩_∩)O~
Xiao Qi, Ying , Ming Ming


Going First avenue , sakae sushi lunchie >w<

Spot them or the frog 1st ?
:P

yum yum
#But I prefer sushi king :3

Group pichaa

Me n Xiao Qi :9

shaolun, wat cha u doing huh ?
Try to curi makan whn xiao qi look somewhr ?..
XD

wasabii , my favourite ♥♥ XD

My cha borrrrr ~\(≧▽≦)/~


Is time for shopping 
weeeee ~

 Ur truly blogger CC :)
outfit of the day
# except the hat , juz testing lol

But not bad rite ? XD

Xiao Qi , my bestie C:

Two sohai X)

Shaolun on the left &
CC on the right 

spent a lot >o<

5.2.2012

They cum my hostel overnight 
n bek on the nxt afternoon 

# Miss u all lar weyyy ,
whn we all juz cn meet again D:

Going gurney , kimgary n shop awhile b4 say byee :(




group picha is a must ! 
:D


# Waiting for our next year gathering :)) 

Take care babess /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

☺☺☺
Thanks for view 
Bye byee 
Tick it if u like kay ? ☻

Good night peeps

Lol ,  I dont like Monday
(╯3╰)
I m sure u all oso same wif me :P

Anyway 
#Happy Monday laaaaa :S

Stay tune on my next post  :)
Miss yea 








No comments:

Post a Comment