February 05, 2012

Perlis 1day trip XD

This sembreak full of activities wif buddies ;)
Enjoy enjoy >w<

Yea , and I get my result adyyy .. totally disappointed to myself
But I wont give up even others think I m stupid or waste time 

Thanks frens who support me whn I m down ..:)

Really thanks ..

30.1.12

Going Perlis find xiao qi wif ying 
# Qi , miss ur mommy cook ><

Our one day perlis trip XD

# me n ying ;)

here we are ! 
ying , xiao qi , me :)





on da way going Padang besar :3

ying & me again :P
Xiao qi n her aunt was the tour guide n driver of  this trip 
XD
thanks for bring us ↖(^ω^)↗


Reached padang besar 

sohai no 1 
\(^o^)/

testing testing
#sohai no 2 on the left XD


Bought it
Juz cost rm 12 C:

 #Xiao qi

Very cheap the things sell at thr
unfortunately , many stalls n shops are close
Juz few shops are available only
><

Nxt station , Gua kelam 
~(@^_^@)~

cute ah ying 
#pattern banyakk :P

welcome to Gua kelam 

But fuxk yea .. 
Dilarang masuk
coz still in the process of construct 
= =
#so shui nia today

so , we juz take some photo at outside onlyy
=/

group picha :3

Ah beng laksa

famous in Perlis 
Like the icekacang >w<

juz feel so cute the 三轮车 o.O

last stop
Tasik Melati

beautiful view C:
















End :)

stat tuned for my next post
thanks for read ~\(≧▽≦)/~

tick it if u like kay ?
thank you very muchiee (*^__^*) 

No comments:

Post a Comment