February 27, 2012

Life in Feb :3


This sem is a super busy n short semester =/

Almost every week , every day  nid hand up assignment n test !!! ╭(╯^╰)╮

Juz finished moral test today , although juz a smll test n 20 objectives onlyy 
# Lol -.- but I study almost 3 days , no why .. I juz wan try my best n score as high as I can !><

Somemore  , I bet wif someone , hohooohoooooo .. If I win ....  I can do watever I like 
# kick someone '' xxx :))

I m a person who are slow n nid more time than others  in learning n memorize ..
So tat , my fren cn skip lecture n why I cannot  :S

Although I m nt really understand wat lecturer teach sometimes =.= 
 but at least I can try read the note whn lecturer is teaching 
heeheee 

Thanks Bb n my hsemates keep remind and encourage me go class whn I feel lazy n wanna skip class
Heart u  :))


Everything in Feb
~\(≧▽≦)/~
Try my best ady ><
Hope cn score well 

The new red rabbit cover 
\(^o^)/ ♥

The comic buy by 1 malasia book voucher 
lalalalaa
I m 平旦 fans !!! (╯3╰)

# I wan buy it so longtime liao de >< bt expensive 
RM 50 

Valentine present for him



The surprise by him

#My very first time o.o
Touched till I dunno give wat response
hng at thr tat time whn he give
O__O"…

The homemade spaghetti by him
(¯﹃¯)


Gonna say Bye bye to February ler >o<

CC in Feb
o(≧v≦)o~~


Last night do assignment till 5 sth ..
now make me skip today lecture /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
# 愧疚感爆增

Now revisioning ><

Good morning peeps :3
Happy Tuesday yorrrr

Hv a nice day n.n ♡

Quote of today
Some people are meant only to stay in your heart but not in your life. # Best Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment