September 10, 2012

Special day wif special one :P

Weekend passed again :/

Although now I m still in holiday :3

Today s post is abt the 6th n 7th month anniversary wif him

Hehee

Dinner at The Cruise  to celebrate our 6th month anniversary 
#click the link to check more info ;)

Intro by my hsemate ,Jovey who just hv class gathering at thr few weeks ago


The environment nt only nice n romantic and the decoration are unique n charming too !



The price also affortable :)
You guys must go have a try !











They gift us a free drinks before we back 
# Nice !! 

A ready n a not yet ready post
muahaha -.-

END
:D

Our 7th month anniversary located at the day we at Genting .
Our very first time trip XD
#Bfren jacket r super warm :)

Round face :O

We didnt take many photos , due to I left my camera at hotel 
= = 

Wonder I look what ? o.O





Fun though tired trip :D

Rainy Monday makes me whole afternoon lye on bed , dnt feel like wanna wake up :P
Lazy , yea , I noe ._.

Thanks for view ;)
Hv a nice day
Bye bye ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment