September 03, 2012

Back to bloggie :)



Gosh @_@ Cnnt believe I left my blog almost one month ++
 # Hey followers , did you guys still following me :( ?

Sorry to my bloggie , ur owner nvr forget you  :(
August totally didnt hv posts .. aikss = =
No next time ler , I will update my blog at least once a week kayy
So , do follow me XD

August , a busy n serious month for me , hving last final exam in my diploma life * If didnt tiok repeat X.X
I admit I m nt confident to myself ><

Though it is last final exam for me , but I cnnt graduate smoothly ..
Hahaa = = coz still nid to resit the remain subjects zzzz
Blame myself why last time didnt study hard , but it is useless ..

No matter hw , lifes go on * Keep tell myself
So , I will finding part time job and continue stay at pg

Good luck to me :) And all tarcians  :D # Count down 8 days

Stay tuned for my next post ;)
Bye bye ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment