September 28, 2012

Good thing to share !! :D

p.s . Old picha


Guys , the good thing which I wan share is ...........................................................................
I GET JOB ADY , hahaaa -.-

Some of you sure curious tat this is my good thing ?! :O
I thought is graduated frm diploma n prepare for convo ? o.O
# Honestly , I cnnt graduate successfully as my friends -.- Imma still need come back resit .. :(

*Down ZzZzZz* -_-!

Stop down-ing ><
Dont worry , I am okay , ady adjust my mentality :)
At least I m regarded as half graduate ?? haha!! .. kk , nt funny totally  -_-|||

Happy Go Lucky #MustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappyMustStayHappy

-.- Back to my topic -Good thing-

Will be start work in a lawyer firm in penang frm Oct 1
Woohoooo !!

#Coz ady been apply some jobs by email quite many times ler ..but fews called back me nia = =

 ha ha ha /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

Finding job is very difficult !!! I means in account field lol .. coz nid to consider transport , distance , place n bla bla

This is the 2nd times I went for interview only
So should I regard as erm .. lucky ? o.O

''I m still quite  '' fresh '' , not enough experience lol .. And , everything will start from ZERO .. Learn from basis 1st''
 told by the firm manager lol .
# Yea , she is right :X

Anyway ,wish me luck plzz .. Hope I cn learn more frm this firm :)

Gonna go bath and then go to bed soon
#Tml nid wake up early for <****>  Not gonna tell 1st :P


Stay tuned for my nxt post XD
Bye ~ Good night :3

中秋节快乐 \(^o^)/

4 comments: