July 24, 2012

Naked face :O

Blogging since now hv free time :)

I already got one years didnt wear normal lens ler
Coz wearing colour lens become one of my habit now ..
For me it is so much different by wearing colour lens and normal lens
In the past , I cn wear normal lens go out shopping n clss
But now , is hard for me ! :X
Dont noe why ..myb I m self-abased ? Zzzz

Which girl not love pretty ? 女人的天性是爱美丽。

Saw the different ? 

 Normal lens

Colour lens


Zzz..
But now I cnnt allow myself rely on wearing colour lens = =
at least dnt wear everyday lol
It is no good to my eyes
I m trying to chnge tis habit now :X
But dunno cn achieve or nt ><



Naked face with normal lens lol

Okay , I m nw try wearing normal lens at home :O
nt sure dare wear normal lens or spec go out or nt
ZZZ
Lmao 
feel myself so funny n weird 

# Girls , should take care ur eyes :)

Byee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment