July 22, 2012

Taiping Zoo Trip

The late post 14/7/12 , My last weekend

Resize the photo nids lots of time ><
zzzzzzzz

Before going , some of my fren told me that thr r not many animals at Zoo Taiping only
But , nvrmind , coz I so longtime didnt go since the 1st time is erm .. forget ady = =
And this is the 1st trip I n my bfren went :)

Lalalala ~ this is one of my dream , going zoo with my bfren etc ..
Hahahaaa , I noe I m childish lar =/

Going Jawi hving yam rice as brunch
But the yam rice ady finished , it is limited 
#Bfren keep tell me it is delicious 
But no chance eat it zzz :/

The 咸菜汤够咸!够味! XD

After brunch , Start our journey ^o^

The driver of this trip - Pongchu bfren !!

Such a long long journey :O
2 hours , sit till my ass pain
= =

After 2hrs++ , finally we are reached ! * ^v^ *
People mountain people sea , maybe it is weekend or penang public holiday ?
O.o

Buying ticket :3

RM 12 for adult entry ;)

The Map
#The animals nt many as shown on the map -.-

I cnnt rmb the name of those animals :X
And just take few pics of animals only
coz some of them keep hide itself , run everywhr and too far to capture them 
Zzz ..

Are u ready for zoo trip ? # though it is nt many photos only 
LMAO , SS myself -.-

#One of the species of monkey # Long tail 

 Owls # they r sleeping

 Cute # Small size only

# One of species of Birds # eating papaya

 # just only have two in the cage

# They looks heavy and lazy move

 # Love this the most # its face looks clumsy n chubi !

# I think both of them old age ady  

Luckily sunny day today though got raining awhile
#But we got bring umbrella X)

#Another species of monkey

# Father kut ? o.O

# And the child

# + mother

One family :D

# The crocodile got similiar colour with the land and wood

# Found it hide at whr ? :)

 # One of the species of cats # Big size

Species of cats # looks like tiger

# Me

 # It is finding food

# Birds

#Dobui Bfren :D

#  Fawn # smallest size among all

# Deer





Whn bfren capture my photo , suddenly the deer is ''shitting''
first time I saw deer pangsai = = ''' from start to the end


I thought the shits are like this = = !!
But I m wrong ><
Their shit is like big size '风沙丸'
Wtfff ._.

And about 10-15 '风沙丸' come out sekali gus
# Sorry guys who is hving meal nw ><
I noe it is very geli n disgusting 
 (@﹏@)~ 






 # Looks very fierce (╰_╯)#


 #Lions#Female onlyy
↖(^ω^)↗

#Bfren 

# Othr angle :P
Still looks fat ╭(╯^╰)╮
Hahaa




#It is so adorable O.O

Love this rabbit the most !!
o(≧v≦)o





#ewwwww ~

# Small n kawaii umbrella

# Peace ^^V

#Fishes 


#Bfren with the elephants ;)



# hrmmm , nt very white in real :/




 got lots of flies on his head X.X



#From the intro , tigers oso scare it  :O
wow
 ( ⊙ o ⊙ )


 #Bambi , u always cn found it in the cartoon show
~\(≧▽≦)/~

# It is very chubii ><



Capture some photos with the animal statues before back :)



# The cute little boy
:3

Ice cream is the must in this hot weather
(¯﹃¯)


Bye , animals
Bye , Taiping XD

Good night peeps
Is 2.31 nw X﹏X
Going bed soon
Sleep earlier ~
Happy Monday LOL !!

Tick it if u read , thanks yea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment