July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday & 5th month anniversary !!

Very late post , should be post 2 weeks ago o.O LOL

Re-play back my memory to His Big Bird Day ~ XD

Celebrate by hving dinner at XuanXin Buffet Steamboat wif his buddies
Then 
Zenzibar is the 2nd round ;)

His drunk n blur face when drive @@

Next Day
Going Barbq plaza hving our lunch :)

On the way to Gurney Plaza :)

Dang dang dang , our lunch 
#Soft shell crab is super yummy ! :9

Happy Birthday to Sohai kia ! XD
#Sorry for the failed surprise zzzz
I m a FAILED girlfriend (._.)

Happy Birthday to you ! n stay sweet n happy with me lar
:P
Nxt year I will give u a big big surprise !
wont failed anymore !!

Although just a simple post but I wanna record it to my bloggie
:)
For review it in the future 


p.s 
Stay tuned on my nxt post 
Taiping Zoo Trip 
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment