July 09, 2012

乱七八糟@@

Why this post titled as 乱七八糟@@ leh?
hahaa , bcoz , it really messy !!! LOL.. all campur together and combine it to write , too many le >.<

Hope u guys dont mind ~ o(>﹏<)o

The last last mid term test in this week ;) !!
Yeahh !! no more test n final exam r coming T.T

Financial accounting practice *_*
#Use the price tag as my bookmark 
GO GREEN  XD
Save our earth lol .. 

Acting cute -_-
# Feel disgusting or dnt like ? den close ur window n go slp bah
And wish u hv a sweet dream nt a nightmare!
Bahahahahahaaaa 
:D

Went for photo shooting last month at Amernian Street and 姓周桥 :))
Will upload at here once I get the photos kayy ? :P

#最近流行的壁画 :)

Photo shooting session XD



U can go their facebook take a look
14号生活馆

So lucky am I .. 在那边有幸听到孙叔叔弹奏上海凤凰琴
从他的琴声,背后想必有一段动人故事



你可以到这个 link去感受他的琴声和他的故事 ;)
或者你也可以到十四好生活馆看看


#姓周桥
那边可以让你放下压力,放慢你的脚步
享受那边的景色
虽然很热  (+﹏+)~


↖(^ω^)↗
Finally , I have the chance to visit piknik cafe XD
# I m so outdated , I noe ._.


Hving lunch at thr after photo shooting :)
# simple design mene



#Colourful n comfort environment
Will visit for the 2nd time >w<

The food we ordered
#In love with dolly fish recently
 .
As some of my frens noe , 
I always ordered chicken chop whn eat western food
But nw , I m change !!*blink blink
Bcome dolly fish lover n fish n chip is my 1st choice now !
XD

Cute bill box
LOL !!

Almost wan 3am ler , but I still didnt finish bloggggggggggggggggggggg o(╯□╰)o
nvm , tml 11.30 clss so is okay la :P

Continue 。。。

My currently life 
amik dong dong pun wu XD
Gym gym gym !!
Say no to carrot leg =X

The curry chicken rice 
# My dinner #every week at least eat 1 time
coz the stall juz near my hostel only
heheee

Hello kitty 面粉饼 made by bfren 

Chicken chop madeby him 
♥ 

Miss mumu so much :(
she is cute ..
Got a sad news here 
Another puppy leave us again ..
aiks , totally got 3 puppies passed away ..
feel sorry to this puppies 
果然狗妈妈不可以和自己的孩子生小孩
就好像人所谓的乱伦
希望它们可以投胎,健健康康的活下去

Is 3.10am le !!! go to bed ler , 
Gud night peoples :3
Sweet dream yea





2 comments: