November 17, 2011

Dont feel bored to my post =/

Hey yo ~

I m here again , meow (=^^=)

Today , skipped all class zzz
Cnnt wake up on time due to lst nite clubbing drink too much n my eyes really tired

#正在反省中...(╯﹏╰)


As I said before , November is a super duper busy month ..

Nxt week start  nid pass up one assignment & got a test :(

week 11 3 test arrrr !!!! awwwwww  D:


My new looks
Looks fresh n sporty bo ? XD
heehee


Etude house 
Another new branch at Gurney plaza 
Brought the cleaning oil n 5 pieces masks 
30 % on each item !!
But yesterday is last day offer ady

KFC
so cute the Happy Feet bucket 
(*^__^*) 
#But still thinking wan use as wat  o.o
zz


last two days , going Youth park wif the gang :)

tats us 
so wat ?
we happy be ourselves 
even u say us childish :>

XiaoPing,Andrew,Bonnie

XiaoPing,Bonnie,CC


For penang tarcian only
2 days 1 night camp
Cum foyer register if u interested :)

Ham lin zai video so popular at fb recently
颗照事件 
Sohai ppl do sohai thing
childish =-=
this world really amik lang pun wu
@@


Tml gonna bek hmtown lor
yeeepeee
almost gt 4 weeks didnt bek home ady
Miss my family so muchie ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Wanna share a gud news here
My 12 years old little sis get 7A in UPSR
Proud for her ↖(^ω^)↗

Congraz to her ~

Just wanna share my happiness to you all :)

Stop here , hv a sweet dream
Good night yorh ╭(╯3╰)╮ ♥♥

2 comments: