November 07, 2011

Alohaaaa \(^o^)/

Hellow , readers :))

2.30 pm , I m juz wake up frm my bed
Coz last night watch 犀利人妻 till 4 am @@
#I noe I m outdated ady , coz juz watch it onlyyy 

Today is public holiday , but I didnt back hmtown in this week due to wan be a helper of convo & celebrate  Bonnie birthday at Sat
# Miss momieeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(


This week gonna be a busy week ><

>Need pass up one assignment b4 Fri

 Thur gt a Management accounting test <



>Wed going times square testing clothes for hair modelling show 


Sat being fren 's model for his grand graduation at times square <

今日事,今日毕
Lol lol !

Brought a bag frm Isos , pragin mall yesterday :)
Awarded myself tat study hard in the two test in lst week
heehee \(^o^)/

Outside raining again = = '''''
My clothes r ~~~~~~~ still wet 
# My clothes hung at balcony almost 3 days ler
shitttttttttttttttttt larh !

Bonnie birthday post
I will blog it once I free :D
So , stay tuned on my blog kay ? heehee


The formal wear look whn be a helper for convo
:P


End
Thanks for read
Take care urself ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment