November 27, 2011

Laziness =o=

Sorry for neglected my bloggie almost 2 weeks

Luckily today is Holiday
abo sure I will skip all clss & rest at hostel

Yesterday ,# Sun juz back from camp
2 days 1 night leadership training camp




I no regret for take part on it =3
Although very tired coz walk almost 15 km ply the amazing race n so on =/

But is ok wat coz we win the jackpot RM150!!!
And our team celebrate it by hving KFC

I eat 5 pieces of chic
#myb u will think I m crazy or wt I wan say is
It is really fucking licking good ! \(^o^)/~

Appreciate this world gt KFC , haaahaa -.-

Shark - our group name 
Tian leng , Yu jue , Ben , CC , Qianyi , sam
#skip the green shirt 1 XD


Actually today wan go starbuck for revision d
But
My leg totally hard towalk !!!
F it yea -.-
very pain Arghhhh =S
Really longtime didnt exercise ler 


Last Sun , being my sis model for her final exam :)
A bridal  #meow

For my fb frens , please dont misunderstand tat I really married
coz some of them ask me n congraz Lol
O__O"…

The white gown is 100% make by my sis , chiant
@@

Hope she can pass her test :)

#almost all the photos at my mom s fren camera 
will share wif u all if I got it =D


♥♥♥
The simple share with u all 

My phone change skin lor 
Like it ^o^

Nutox , it costs RM 165 
didnt touched it yet =o=

The masks n cleaning oil frm etude hse
C=

Addicted to facebook game Tetris recently
I m nt pro kaki -.-
but welcome u challenge me for 切磋 XD

Stop here 
Gonna hv my 1st meal of today =)
Bye , readers 
thx for read , heheee (=^^=)
Love u guysssssss !!

#Hope cn settle my assignment today , amen -.-



2 comments: