April 25, 2012

Thanks for the last chance :)

The result r released in this morning 
# Cnnt sleep well yesterday night , i m too nervous on it

Peoples r aim A n get a higher cgpa 

Last sem I try my best study study study but still last min pia = =
# I m try to shake off this bad habit 
For sure , I put more effort on it than before final exam coz this is the last chance for me to save myself

I juz hope I can go Year 3 smoothly , dont wan tiok repeat only
This juz my little wish (._.)

And thanks God , he hears my wish =)
Although the resit subjects still (***)
But at least he lets my wish cum true ..

Next new semester , I nt gonna try my best ler ..
I will do the best as I can =3


Thanks my housemates , frens support n encourage me 
Thankiew ! x10000000

and my bf , thanks for acc beside me whn checking the result :) 
# & ur Story toooo :P

Happy Wednesday (n.n) peeps
Gonna off n go sleep

Gud night (=3=)


No comments:

Post a Comment