April 14, 2012

黑色情人节快乐:)

Helo peeps 
Is Saturday again :)
Hv u enjoy it ?
Btw
黑色情人节快乐

Weekends always pass very fast 
Dont you feel it ?
=S

Once you concentrate doing something , the time pass like shooting stars =/
#such a  blinksss 

But Why working or studying , the time pass damn slowly 
Maybe coz we didnt interested or concentrate do about it kuto_O

No matter how , dont simply waste every moment 
Try to do sth with your heart  :)

#Imma telling myself tooo , hope my working time will pass very fast = =

Tml going back pg to start work ler ToT
memang she bu de my momie
willing spend more time chat n acc. her whn I bek hmtown again 
#Take care n miss uu  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Xiao fei de baby 
still didnt open eyes yet 
Not 5 is 6 puppies@.@

Cnnt await to see them growing up >o<
The nxt time whn bek home sure can see them bcum cute puppies ler 
>w<

Byebyeee
Going to find food for eat ler
easy hungry whn at home
# Hope I wont hv a big stomach 
╭(╯^╰)╮


Enjoy you saturday yeaa =3

p.s : I very like my blog display song 爱的面包 =) Dont you ? hehee

No comments:

Post a Comment