February 02, 2011

huat ar ! Happy CNY x)





This Evening going Joo Salon cut my hair , coz really be dong my hair liao
Looks messy ><
Just cut little nia , coz still same so didnt take picture 


Time Pass So fast nia  , 
Tmr is chinese new year lorr 
Haha , Today  hving reunion dinner with family 
Mummy prepared steamboat for us ! wee !!
So xinfu =))


After dinner , v go ah ma hse hving reunion dinner again 
Thought today cnt receive angpau d , but ady received 2 angpau liao
W00 !!!!


Tmr will go perlis eh ah ma hse bai nian x)
Den , Nite will go shaolun 's party with xiao qi , longtime didnt meet them lerr 
luckily xiao qi fetch me go , abo I sure lazy go le d , thankss xiao qi , muacks !!
will overnite at xiao qi hse 3th-5th , happy ! coz longtime didnt meet her ler n den will go a.s wif her nxtday XD


Plan all my schedule  ady ! yeepee 


8th-10th will go genting , woohoo !








God , pls allow me make 3 wish for Chinese New Year =)
1. my ah ma , ah gong , mama , papa , relatives n frens all healthy n happy !!
2. This chinese new year all things shun shun li li !!!
3. Hope pass all subjects , score gud result !!!!


Huat ar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x)








No comments:

Post a Comment