February 04, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai arrr x)

Happy CNY x)


we go ah ma hse take angpau lorr 
So lively thr , auntie uncle keeps sembang lai sembang ki 
Haha ,gu gu ji bai , New year mah 


Smile ! Is CNY =D

My sis , so yam jim nia her face , haha

Lol , c her rabbit teeth , hahaha
Left - My second sis cum bek frm PLKN

Like this photo !! 

LOL , she , like kiss ppl ==

My youngest sis =)

Act emo at car = =

After tat , we went to perlis d ah gong hse bai nian X)

I m waiting go le lorr 

My sis n Me =)

We go as mall shopping awhile coz dad wan take his stock .
I waiting my fren fetch me go party at thr ,
Buy a pair of shoes n cosmetics  for pass the time ><

My new shoes , I luv tus kind pattern 1 x)

meets lots of fren tat longtime didnt meet ><
so miss them , especially my best fren , xiao qi , She bcum mature jorr
Enjoy the party very much =)
thx shao lun fetch us bek , wee ~

Xiao qi , my best fren 


Our picha =)

Fren here =))

Abt 12sth juz reach Gurun , zzz 


Mask - ing , my dark  circles ><







No comments:

Post a Comment