February 05, 2011

Hang out with family =)

Actually wanna go Batu Pahat eh 
But too late ady , so cancelled T.T




today weather damn hot 

All day Just eat eat eat nia , ><

Looks yummy , but dun like eat  the beans !! ><

But , enjoy with my family too =)
I luv my family ~
Just a beautiful smll plce in AS d

Looks like Wishing tree nia =))

luv the environment at thr =)

jueee,cc,mama n papa

v 5 sisters =D

giang giang n cc 

juee n giang giang

jueee , cc n mama

cc n mama

haha , c my mama so cute >< say yeah , haha

jueee,poeee n mama

jueee , giang , mama n papa 
my papa looks q , haha

6 girls in a family , my dad take photo 1 , haha

close ur mouth is q than open ur mouth , haha

jueee = =

Tmr my sis wan bek PLKN ler 
she bu de nia , sad sobx sobx
I will miss eu eh , still gt 2 month den v cn meet ler
take care urself =(


Is time say gud nite ler la ,
thx 4 view !!
aligato ~

No comments:

Post a Comment