February 13, 2011

I m tired with tis all

keep scold n scold ,
whn tell u  the accident , the 1st thing nt ask my safety , is ask my money gt lost or nt
Is tat the responsibility b parents
I brace up myself tell u tis case
Got u think my feeling ,
tat time I been rob , make me  scare ad
nw even see a motor pass after me , I oso fear ..
I ady try cheer up myself le , u keep scold n scold !
tats money nt urs 1 , is I earn n save d ! n is aunt give 1 !
Is tat I wan tis all happen d ,
u keep say me noob  , say I waste ur money do tis do tat
Is tat be parents say d words ?
ya , I noe I gt wrong too
didnt listen ur words n go
who allows me go 1 , if nt willing to let me go  den juz say
nw happen tis accident le juz say out u nt willing let me go
I love u , did u love me ?
If love me , plz care my feeling

I m tired with tis all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment