April 25, 2011

Holidays^^

Hrmmmm ..
my holiday kinda bored , haha
juz stay hm n seldom go out
kinda lazy out whn bek hmtown , * zai nv xD

spend my time by slp , watch shin chan , eat , ply with the puppies n reading
Haha , actually is reading  story book , quite nice la tat book
borrow frm my 12 years old sister d , coz I m too bored lee = =

gt chinese n english version ,
cn improve my english >< !!

N , the finally I buy new spec ler  , damn happy
coz my spec spoiled since Feb zzz
N , I wear contact lenses continuously .. damn tired my eyes
* I noe the important of you le , mr spectacles =(
the days without u so kang ko !!


My 1st time take pic with spec since form 3 LOL
I noe quite weird n dunnoe hw say  zzz

Later 7 am nid wake up prepare le
8.30 gonna go learn car ler , woohoo
Although is 2nd time ad , but my 1st time car learning was on last year may = =
Forget the things B4 learn d liao ..zz
Gud luck n pray 4 me yea , frens


1 comment:

  1. u wear spec quite soo boon eh.. hehe
    add oil when learning car o~
    =)

    ReplyDelete