April 16, 2011

we gonna fight fight ~

I gonna ki siao b4 they re coming ><!!!


First , very thx to Bonnie n Jian coz coming my hostel at nite n acc me study
N thanks to those  fren who sms n fb encourage me d =)
zzz , I m too stress n pressure 4 prepare last exam paper ler , sry 4 let u all worried yea

They buy different brands of nescafe
To fight the IOM together ><

abt 3 sth , v really damn hungry , I juz left this onli in refrigerator = =
v make decision to cook it as our supper !
Our '' big '' chef ! ooi sheng jian !!
dang dang dang !!

the kitchen helper , Bonnie Ng n CC Ng xD

Our supper , woohoo !! my favourite fried chicken ><
thx sheng jian , very yummy lehh

Next , we using webcam take photo to relax our mind
plz skip it if u feel geli xD



 
Thx guys ><
Appreciate it !!!!

~Glad hv u all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment