April 05, 2011

The ''kbook-ing'' journey



Today pass the time with nth ...
I m sorry to myself coz I m waste the time again , sigh !
Too playful ady >< always wan hang out with frenz

Today join Andrew , Jian , Bonnie n Siao Ping go Gurney
Siaoo Ping wan buy shoes *
Pass whole afternoon in Gurney

MCD , v goin thr for study Business Eng
I noe nth cn study ><
But thx siao ping teach us d format
tqqqqq =)

Got a lots format letters nid memorize , Arghhh
I m gonna b crazy ady !!!!

We settled our dinner at Gurney drive thr
After tat , v re goin bek MCD continue our longlonglong... journey = =

Abt 11 sth , v goin paradise beach relax
Pillow talk ??
hrmmm , Beach talk ??
Can say lyk tat ??

sigh ...
some of my frenz faces the ''Love'' trouble ,
I m really confusing abt tat
Love really a very chim subject
Although I m 9teen ady
I still cant understand , sweat

Single better or Couple ?
will remain single bah , wont get hurt n hurt by others =)

1 comment:

  1. business english very easy nia..
    just remember the format can d...
    try repeatly write or copy the format on paper..
    will help u memorize easier..

    i 20 something pun still cant understand ko pun..haha

    ReplyDelete