April 12, 2011

I still gt 1 subject =(

Actually today was my last subject exam le ,
But still need resit 1 more subject at 16 th ><
IOM !!! shit u o0o

Today Human resource exam feel lyk shit
sigh ... I think 80 % fail le =(
I dunwan la , God plz bless me , I got study hard ehhhh

After exam , Supin fetch shu ling , qian yi n me  go KEK LOK SI thr eat laksa
V 4 so fuuny , diao di go thr eat laksa niaa
coz very popular n deliciousss ><





Juz nw receive my mama call ,
I juz realise tat my mama really nt young anymore
she tell me she easy forget things 
I m juz dissapointed of myself  , cnnt do anything ...
Juz noe say but cnt achieve ...
Miss her a lot , almost 2 month didnt see her n papa lerr
Take care yaa , I will take off days n be bek after exam =)

2 comments:

  1. recommend u another place for laksa.. LORONG SELAMAT, got normal laksa n siam laksa..can mix the soup together eh~ ^^

    add oil and all the best on ur exam ba..hope u can pass it all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok , I will try go thr eat nxt time
    thx 4 ur recommended =))

    ReplyDelete