May 01, 2011

Announcement x)

- Will be back pg this sat morning ..
lots of stuff need do after holiday .. JPJ , cs n so on *

- Keep considering tat should I continue work zzzzz
coz ady Year 2 le , I should concentrate more on my study > <

Erm , the final decision is I will continue but maybe juz will work 3 days in a week onli =)

- I gonna move out ler =(
Ya , move out of my room actually , ahaha
N will move to opposite room ..coz I dunwan slp ''so high '' ler

Dun so miss me ya , shuling n jovey .. u still can find me de , so near nia xD
erm hrm , qian yi n supin , I noe u two damn happy coz I move in ur room , wakaka

- My sis gonna go pg with me , but she s nt study in my college =P
She make decision tat  go learn make up * nt bad mahh , can help me make up nxt time , haha

End = w =

No comments:

Post a Comment