May 26, 2011

Busy week O.o

Latest CC ,


The latest movie which I watch recently , Insidious whn watch the movie trailer , I thought very scary 1 , coz  is the SAW director direct d ><
So I expect the movie sure very scary n bloody 1 , hahaha *  seems like I m a abnormal ppl -.-

After I saw this movie , gt little bit dissapointed coz nt tat scary which I expect
But ,
Some parts really gt scared tiok me larhh ><
so u all cn go download or go cinema watch punn
This 3 ladies scared tiok me chiem chiem !! damn scary , bull shit
make me had a nightmare lol


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My darling , connie cum pg find me
we goin movie n dinner whole day
Hv a nice day with u , ohh , n cayton , ching hau n brandon too ~

My dinner , I order tandoori set , RM 8 , yummy n full till max !
U all should go try xD
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My college life
damn stressful =(
arghh , I hate these stp subjects !! make me blur blur @@
Anyway , I will try my best handle it !
Gud luck to me , I wan increase my cgpa in this sem

I be the helper of cs society ,
quite enjoy although busy  , hahax
looks like the feel back ady , tats y i like cs =)
whn i saw my team members  meeting , they re so cute nia , haha
feels like I m a junior n a part of them
But , I muz accept the truth tat I nw ady is a senior le =((
Quite miss the cs activities whn I see them ! haha


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tmr gonna bek hmtown ler , wooweee ><
I miss my dad n mom
need settle the PTPN things n learn car in this two days = =
damn lazyy la , say many many oso useless , need do oso , sigh !

K la , stop here , feel sleepy ad , hahax
Nite to all readers , sweet dream yea ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment