May 29, 2011

527 =w=

Today was a gudgud day * my hsemate birthday n bek my sweet hm day , wahaha

Share u all some photos abt my hsemate , lynnie beh n her boy ,
'' Open Gift ceremony '' * dang dang dang

stay beside n watch behbeh open the gift ,
i m so nervous oso whn see her open the gift xD


the roses was handmade by melborn , bt the photo nt create by him =P
haha , bt he so creative la wey >< so sweet nia them


bek home , sweet home =w=

Dad cum fetch me n chiant n Bworth bek hm , so touched !
coz he seldom cum fetch us mia coz of busy working

we re goin sunway , rasamas settle our dinner ,

wooo >< I found kitty fren , melody , it so cute la ! gonna save money to buy it soon

dad n mom lazy shopping le , go massage awhile n wait aside let us go shopping =D



I love my family =)
muackss , thanks 4 view yea

No comments:

Post a Comment